How to get to Krakow
Krakow John Paul II Airport code is KRK. Preferable international hubs for Krakow are: Munich (MUC) and Vienna (VIE) for western and southern connections or Warsaw (WAW) for northern and eastern connections. Bookings available at LOT Polish Airlines website.
- Taxi ranks are located at the airport terminal.
- The Airport Train is a fast and convenient way to reach the center of Krakow from the airport with trains running approximately every 30 minutes for a 25 minute journey into the city.
For European connections: direct, via Warsaw or Katowice. Bookings are available at RailEurope website.
Recommended mainly for participants from Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary
Visa to the Republic of Poland
Republic of Poland is a member of EU.
Citizens of the countries listed on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website are not required to be in possession of a visa when entering Poland for less than 90 days.
If you require a visa we will be happy to issue the invitation letter for the Visa Office at the Polish Embassy based in the country of your origin. In this case email us and we will reply straight away.
Weather in Krakow in May:
- Average Minimum Temperature 6°C
- Average Maximum Temperature 19°C
- Average Precipitation/Rainfall 77mm
- Relative Humidity 82%
Weather in Krakow in November:
- Average Minimum Temperature 1°C
- Average Maximum Temperature 6°C
- Average Precipitation/Rainfall 34mm
- Relative Humidity 86%
The official Polish currency is Polish Zloty (PLN).
AC power plugs and sockets
Acording to European standards.
Krakow bears the title of cultural capital of Poland. Our city with slightly under a million of habitants features 16 universities, including one of European oldest – Jagellonian University, founded in 1364. We recommend visiting Krakow Travel Guide for more information.