- The organizer of the course is the Lesser Poland Workshops in Ultrasound Ltd. ; 31-236 Kraków, Poland; 20A Felińskiego Street.
- The courses are being held according to the “AGENDAS” tab.
- Application is based on registration on our website under the “AGENDAS-->Register now” or "REGISTRATION" tabs and after making a payment in accordance with the given instructions. Confirmation will be send to you by email.
- During the course our coordinators will present a problematic approach to the ultrasound diagnostics as well as current directives of proceeding in the clinical practice.
- For the participation in the course you are entitled to: a certificate and CME points based on:
- Polish Ultrasound Society Board decisions;
- ISUOG Educational Committee decisions in case of courses including among Faculty two ISUOG speakers (Fetal Cardio Cracow, Advanced First Trimester Ultrasound);
- and documented number of course participation hours.
- The Organizers reserve the right to reject an application for a course without giving a specific cause.
- Due to our input in the area of postgraduate medical teaching we apply the policy of industry independence. We are open for co-operation with ultrasound manufacturers and distributors under the condition that all potential partners will accept the presence of other companies at our workshops. Exclusiveness for any company is against Polish and international legal regulations (Polish legal acts: Dz.U. 2011r., nr 277, poz 1634 j.t ze zm.; Dz. U 2009r., nr 219, poz 1708 ze zm.; Dz.U 2003r., nr 153, poz 1503 j.t. ze zm.; Dz.U. z 2007r., nr 50, poz 331 ze zm.).
The course participants are obliged to:
- Attendance and active participation.
(participation in the course is confirmed by registration at the reception desk on the start day).
- Filling in the anonymous survey, evaluating the cognitive value and the presentation method of the subject, summarizing the whole of the workshops’ subject matter.
- Obey the regulations of the institution on premises of which the courses are being held.